Sunday 14 April 2013

Get Ugly And Win A Pair Of Sunnies

One of the businesses that has helped me enormously is Ugly Fish Eyewear. To show their support of the Long Ride, Ugly Fish are offering us (well you guys, motorcycle riders) a pair of Rocket motorcycle glasses with smoke lenses. I'm a user of Ugly Fish glasses and I have to say that they are the best I've been able to find.


Ugly Fish, these Rockets could be yours by just sending me
a pic of you and your ride.
To win a pair of these, plus a prize pack with case, cap, strap etc all you have to do is send me a photo of you with your bike, but because this is an 'ugly' prize I am open to something which is considered very ugly ... and that's a bribe (after all this is about raising money and will be donated straight to the Long Ride fundraising). The winner will be the one with the best picture (and also maybe the 'ugliest' bribe).

I'll keep this competition open right up until the dinner in Cairns and will present it there. So pics of the Long Ride and the adventures we are having will certainly be considered as winners.

If you would like to send a photo (and maybe a bribe) please email me at leigh.wilkins@bigpond.com or reply to this post the same can be used for any questions too.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome prize. Can't wait to see the Ugly photos, after all 'Everyone's Ugly'

    ReplyDelete