Monday 8 September 2014

Kylie Minogue Tickets For The PCFA



"I've absolutely loved being back in Australia and now I'm even more excited to announce the dates for my Australia Kiss Me Once Tour 2015.  Bringing my show back home is always an amazing feeling so I can't wait.  Get your dancing shoes on!"

That's how Kylie Minogue, our very own pop princess describes the feeling of performing back home in Australia and it's exactly how I feel when I say that thanks to Frontier Touring and the Mushroom Group I have a pair of tickets to Kylie's Rod Laver Arena show on March 18, 2015.

The tickets in the lower section are premium and well worth the cost of a $10 raffle ticket.  Only 100 will be sold and the raffle closes on September 25, regardless of whether 100 tickets have been sold or not.

If you've never seen a Kylie show, it's well worth it.  After shooting her 2012 Anti-Tour show in Melbourne I became an instant fan of her stage performance ... you will too.

Every dollar raised through the raffle will go directly to the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia through the Long Ride.


If you're interested in a ticket please email me at leigh.wilkins@bigpond.com. For the lucky winner I'll even throw in a photo from the show so you have something to remember it by (www.leighwilkins.com).

The runner up will win Every Poster tells A Story - 30 Years of The 
Frontier Touring Company signed by Lionel Richie








No comments:

Post a Comment