Wednesday 11 July 2012

I'm Ugly

There's no doubt about it, one of the most important things I took on the last Long Ride was my pair of Ugly Fish Ultimate sunnies.

Considering my 'normal' glasses went flying off the bike on the first day I was bloody lucky that Ugly Fish make perscription inserts for their glasses and motorbike goggles.

Since the original 4000kms the Ugly's have been with me ever since and I couldn't ride without them, regardless of whether I'm wearing the open or full face helmet.  They've now been around for about 10,000k's.

The other great thing about Ugly Fish is that they supported my Long Ride by donating two pairs of their latest sunnies, all up helping to raise around $500 for the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.  The great news is that Ugly Fish have promised to help out again and come along for the ride and help raise funds.

There's no doubt about it that Ugly Fish are one of the best eyewear companies around especially the support they give to things like the Long Ride I'm doing but also things like the Black Dog Ride, raising awareness for depression and mental illness.

Before we get a few things happening with the Ugly's why not check out their range of great sunnies and get a pair or two for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment