Sunday 11 November 2012

Casual Dress Raises A Casual 800

As part of the ongoing fund raising activities fellow Manager within TSG at Computershare, Patrick Drew suggested that we have 2 weeks of casual dress with the premise being that staff donate $5 each.

It was a great idea that saw almost everyone donate and achieve an amazing total of $827.60 taking the overall total donated to now well above $4000.

I can't thank the TSG staff who have supported the Long Ride so far enough, and especially Pat for driving this initiative.

While this has been going on there has been some great corporate support as well as many local councils and associated businesses showing an interest.  Much of this support will actually dictate my journey home as I stop in every town that has helped me to make sure a I say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment