Thursday 28 March 2013

Long Ride Into The Frontier



As part of the fundraising for the Long Ride and Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia I have a pretty special auction taking place.

Up for offer are a pair of A Reserve tickets to Bryan Adams on April 20 at Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne.  The tickets will also be accompanied by a Bryan Adams signed copy of the book “Every Poster Tells a Story! 30 Years of Frontier Touring”.  To make it even more unique I will throw in a 12x8 photograph from the night (taken by myself officially for Frontier Touring).
The tickets alone are pretty cool, but a signed copy of this book adds something special to it, and a unique photo from the show that only you and I will have adds to it all.

For anyone who hasn’t seen Bryan Adams he does put on a pretty good show.

If you are interested in making a bid please let me know (leigh.wilkins@bigpond.com),  I will divulge what the highest bid is, but won’t say who has it until it is won.  I’ll keep the auction open until April 12, so you’ll know a week in advance if you have won.

The tickets and book come very generously donated by Frontier, a part of the Mushroom Group.  Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment