Tuesday 15 July 2014

Black Swan ... Flavour Is Everything!

While eating my Jordan's granola for breakfast every morning as part of healthy routine to try and get fit and prepare for the Long Ride, one thing that is a must is a few 'blobs' of Black Swan Yoghurt on my breakfast.


I simply couldn't go without it, and have found it to be one of the better tasting as well as most healthiest yoghurts on the market.

Black Swan founder Christos Saristavros loved his food and used his family's recipes to produce dips which he sold at the South Melbourne market. At that time one flavour dominated his business - Tarama (made from fish roe). From those humble beginnings some 15 million containers have found their way into Australian homes every year making Black Swan Australia's favourite dip.

Just one way you can enjoy Black Swan yoghurt.
These days Black Swan's recipes are constantly changing reflecting the dynamic nature of the community. They still make Tarama of course but also guacamole, cheese and chives, hommus ... in fact over twenty different flavours.

Since starting as a one man business Black Swan have diversified so much that they now employee 75 people and for me, yoghurt, just one of their fine products, is the one that I will always use.

Black Swan have been extremely generous in coming forward to help raise funds for the PCFA through the Long Ride by providing a donation of considerable size.  While I am extremely grateful for the donation, I much more grateful for the healthy option that they provide with my breakfast.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment